just another diary

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Direction.

I thought a bit about this task and more and more I like the Haskell with its laconism. And more and more I see that LISP is pretty weak here comparing to the Haskell. But on the other hand, as LISP has weakness here, it has a strength somewhere else. And I believe, it is macros. Just because the LISP has nothing special else.

So now my idea is to pay as much attention to macros as possible. I don't want to put them just everywhere, but simply to make the language more laconic.

And one more thing, but not the least. I decided to implement the support of some already available shader language just to be able to use the code already written for this lamguage. I am still deciding which language to chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.